Dear RentMen visitors, MarkTunnell chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 19 Jan 2022
- What do you do for fun?It depends on the day and my mood really. One day fun could be laying on the couch watching tv, and the next it could be waking up in a strange city with a new change to conquer, or simply having drinks at a bar. I take each moment as it comes and try to savor it.
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?I am not perfect by any means but I make sure to strive to be the best version of what I believe in my heart of it is everyday
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I try to be as well rounded as possible. I don't try to be the best at any one thing but I try to be great at whatever skill I'm working on at the moment.
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.The friends, lovers, and fam that I have around me. I am grateful and forever thankful for having so many great and interesting people around me who actually care and want me to be around me as much as I want to be around them. It all comes from listening, paying attention, and just being present. I think that sums it up right there “ being present”.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?I am al ate learning and growing. I make sure that there’s something about me that stands out in order to get that 1st glance. I actually look at other professionals profiles often in order to see what made them stand out, or also what not might have worked in their profile so that I can improve my own. I have a good sense of humor and I notice things about people that most would look over. I guess you could say in very attentive and what’s great about that is it throws people off in a good way when you are able to pick up on something that most never really notice
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Love to cook ( trying to eat healthier), excercising, reading (fav book is Frankenstein by Mary Shelley), traveling, learning and becoming a well rounded person, writing ( poetry, journaling, lol only for myself though), drink ( like a fish), and dancing
- What are your greatest personal traits?My patience, listening skills, empathy, and drive to do better no matter how big or small the action.
- What is your ‘niche’?I am also a massage therapist so the full body massage and massage convo. I enjoy creating a soothing atmosphere that can transcend into the erotic. Candle light, hot towels,bath filled with flowers and essential oils, body rub, and it ends with the ride of a lifetime
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?I love to visit friends and fan, drink, go to museums, read, write, listen to music, concerts, school, travel, go to the movies, work out, cook and reflect on life
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I would travel so much before to the point that I spent more nights in hotel rooms than I did my own apartment. However this year I am looking to plant roots in my home town and flourish in its energy. The good the bad the ugly. I will always have the gypsy spirit within me though and have several trips planned. However it doesn’t make sense now to travel and deal with travel expenses when I can work the same amount from the comfort of my own home. Look out for my travel dates though!
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?Getting back on my regimen. Need to get ready for new photos. I work out 4-5 times a week. I'm a vegetarian so I have a very strict diet. Try to consume 3,000 calories a day but my system is flawed lol
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?I love to learn. Anatomy, herbs, spirituality, medicine, science, folklore, health, massage, excercise I really just love to learn. I didn't grow up In the best circumstances and as I've grown older I realized that knowledge is power. It sounds cliche but I would rather spend money to learn a new Skill than spend it on the expensive clothes and a car. That skill can last me a life time and prob make be more money where material things will only lose value
- What should others absolutely know about you?I take everything I do seriously. I’ve heard so many horror stories while working in this field and I try my best to combat that with each client. I am constantly looking for new ways to show my professionalism, and to stick out in a good way. I only asked to be respected as such. I will not allow anyone to degrade me or lower my sense of self worth
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I would tell you that happiness is a choice. I would tell you that I am not perfect and am proud of it
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I went through a bit of a rough patch for a while but I am thankful for it because it allowed me to see all the parts of me that were just fucking amazing. I am smart, intuitive, passionate, creative, confident, sexy, unapologetically black, caring, loving, and a good time in the sack. We live in a society where whether knowingly or unknowingly society makes us feel like we aren’t enough when we are….and more. It’s really unfortunate how it’s a struggle to get to a point where you can realize that. I’m just happy that I was able to get here and I try my best to help others to get there also.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Although it sucks to say I would like to start off with my phone. It’s really a priority because it helps me keep in contact with friends, I handle all of my work related activities with it including working on my website mark-tunnel.com (branding lol), navigation, and I even read on it now. It’s a necessity to function in this day and age fortunately/unfortunately. That would be followed by friends and fam, the gym (because it’s my outlet), the kitchen and food (I consider them one) because I enjoy the energy goid food brings especially something that I made and can share. There is something beautiful about taking simple ingredients and conjuring up something spectacular. Each ingredient contributes something and sparks joy when brought together. Lastly the mighty pen and paper (I consider them one) because I love writing. It’s how I am able to organize my thoughts in a way that makes sense when it’s all raging in my head chaotically.